These Siringe Filter are available in various colors, shapes, and sizes that meet the varied requirements of our clients. They are effective in removing solid particulate from liquids where large volumes of contamination are present and are filtered. Siringe Filter is made from carefully selected media with developed specifications. Siringe Filter is accessed at various types of media are used such as needle felt, monofilament and multi-filament. Siringe Filter helps in efficiently meeting the filtrate requirements and helps in the separation of solid particles from liquids.
- cellulose acetate gyrodiscÃÂ®: for filtration of aqueous solutions
- glass fibre / cellulose acetate super-gyrodiscÃÂ®: for filtration of difficult to filter solutions
- glass fibre gyrodiscÃÂ®: for prefiltration and clarification of highly contaminated solutions
- cellulose nitrate gyrodiscÃÂ®: for clarifying highly contaminated aqueous solutions
- regenerated cellulose gyrodiscÃÂ®: for filtration of aqueous solutions, low protein binding membrane, resistant to solvents
- polyethersulfone (pes) 13 mm gyrodiscÃÂ®: for filtration of aqueous solutions, extremely low protein binding membrane
- polyethersulfone (pes) 25 mm gyrodiscÃÂ®: for filtration of aqueous solutions, extremely low protein binding membrane
- polytetrafluorethylene (ptfe) gyrodiscÃÂ®: hydrophobic membranes, high resistance to solvents
"We are dealing all the local areas of South India"
Get in touch with us